Start your dream career now with an Apprenticeship at Atkins
Our mission is to drive innovation that enhances the lives of communities and protects the environment. We’re already solving tomorrow’s energy challenges, developing new technology for Smart Motorways and, through projects like Crossrail, improving life for millions. On our Apprenticeship Scheme, you’ll work on projects that make a difference from your first day.
Why choose an apprenticeship?
Whether you work as an engineer or in a non-technical role, the design, engineering and project management industries are exciting sectors to work in. We use leading-edge technology to literally change the world for the better - through our work we’re shaping smart cities, preserving our natural heritage, and making communities happier. Here are five reasons to work in engineering:
- Engineering has more impact on the world than any other profession
- Engineering is fascinating and exciting, it inspires you to be creative everyday
- Engineers are in demand and they earn good money
- Engineering drives our economy forward and gives you the power to make a difference
- Engineering gives you the chance to work with talented people.
Talented apprentices join our scheme each year. As an Apprentice your mentors will support you as you study towards nationally recognised qualifications and accreditation. You’ll be able to keep track of your progress through professional development and performance reviews. And you’ll also:
- Earn a competitive salary
- Start real work from your first day
- Find what you love to do through opportunities in different areas of the business
- Learn directly from some of the leading experts in our industries
- Work on the cutting edge of technology
- Benefit from flexible working, and progressive attitudes to wellbeing & diversity
As the digital and physical worlds collide, technology is enhancing everything we do. It’s making our world faster, better and safer. We need a fresh generation with superior digital skills to help us harness technology in new ways. So we’re looking for digital disruptors and brave thinkers who are ready to lead Atkins into the future. Besides Engineering Apprenticeships, we have a variety of other exciting roles across our Apprenticeship Scheme which you can access via the “Role Finder”.