Why join us?
Our Oregon Team is team is growing! If you want to be a part of a successful global organization and have at least seven years as an estimator in Civil, Structural Architectural (CSA) contractor, we would like to connect with you. This role creates cost estimates for specific disciplines relating to large construction projects, leverages industry knowledge to review and negotiate fair value for change orders and provides business support to management and guidance to junior staff. In addition, there will be collaborative work with the team to complete pricing and benchmarking research, while maintaining project documents and files. This is an internal full-time role with Faithful+Gould that will be based at a semi-conductor project site in Hillsboro, OR. We seek individuals who aspire for long term tenure and a career with us!
How will you contribute to the team?
• Analyzes design drawing, 3D models and other documents and prepares detailed cost estimates. Leverages digital tools to perform accurate quantity takeoffs
• Obtains accurate and up to date pricing information from databases, contractors, suppliers, etc. to utilize in estimates. Maintain a thorough understanding of industry norms
• Inputs estimate takeoff information for specific discipline into custom software and develops unit cost pricing to align with standard methods of measurement
• Works with architects and engineers to develop clear understanding of project scope during preparation of estimate. Develops relationships with members of A/E firms, contractors and wider project team members
• Assists senior staff in ways to make projects more efficient. Seeks ways to improve accuracy and efficiency of tasks
• Maintains project documents such as drawings and specifications in an organized and reasonable manner. Maintains projectiles on file server in accordance with company standards
• Maintains and updates data library of costs
• Prepares cost reconciliation between two or more estimates and explains variance cost drivers
• Executes work with rigorous self-check QA, assists in QA for peer reviews
What will you contribute?
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Quantity Surveying or related field
• 7 years relevant experience
• Working knowledge of electronic takeoff including Onscreen Takeoff and 3D Models
• Working knowledge of a commercially available construction cost estimating systems
• Understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Windows OS, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project
• Professional designation such as RICS, CCE, CCM, AIA,PE, ASPE, AACEI, CVS, AVS, LEED AP, RA, or any appraisal licensure is preferred
What we offer at Faithful+Gould:
At Faithful+Gould, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits (i.e.: group insurance, retirement savings plan, share purchase plan, continuing education program, etc.). or
• Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
• Competitive salary
• Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
• Defined contribution pension plan in which SNC-Lavalin contributes
• Work equipment provided according to the season (boot, bib, helmet, gloves, etc.);
• Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• 3 weeks of vacation time
• Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities
If you think that a career with our team could match your profile, submit your application online now!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould, an ATKINS company, is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view Atkins https://careers.snclavalin.com/equal-opportunities-statement
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project controls and consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with several high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the Fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #11 largest Construction Management Company and #9 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA.
Utilisez les filtres pour modifier vos critères, ou consultez tous les emplois et affiner votre recherche par la suite. "
Nos articles récents
Emplois consultés récemment