Jr. Project Coordinator Co-op (Mech/Elec/Civil) - Shoreline JV
- Reporting to the Area Manager or designate, the Junior Project Coordinator is a highly motivated self starter who will support the Bruce Power Fuel Channel and Feeder Replacement project.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Comprehensive Work Package in cooperation with construction and engineering.
- Ensure compliance with all requirements for fabrication, installation, construction of modifications including those in CSA N286.3 and CAN/CSA-N285.06
- Identify, report, and secure approval for deviations from the design documents as they occur and before release to construction.
- Provide assurance that construction activities are performed in accordance with written and approved policy, standards, programs and applicable procedures.
- Provide and ensure effectiveness of the liaison function between field trades and design engineers for problem resolution and information flow.
- Establish and maintain interfaces with other internal groups, subcontractors and suppliers supporting the project.
- Develop and write detailed work plans in cooperation with construction leads.
- Maintain high standards related to final product quality
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3rd or 4th year Engineering Degree (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil/Structural)
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (both oral and written) skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills in communicating with a large team
- Organizational and time management skills. Ability to prioritize and multi-task/ Service orientated
- Thrive on a fast paced-environment
- Various work location in both field and office
- Travel as necessary
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process as required by Company policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Successful applicants will be notified about SNC-Lavalin’s accommodation policies at the time the employment offer is extended, and the information will be shared with new personnel during the onboarding process.