Lead - Finance
This role is in the Finance Shared Services function of WS Atkins (A Member of SNC-Lavalin Group) - An international engineering & design consultancy company. The shared services team is co-located with several hundred fee-earning staff in a professional business environment.
This role is in the Finance Shared Services function of an international engineering & design consultancy company. The shared services team is co-located with several hundred fee-earning staff in a professional business environment.
The key purpose of the role is to perform accounting tasks relating to Bank account reconciliation, Intercompany and General Ledger.
This role will be supporting the UK region and will be reporting into the Bangalore based Financial Accounting Manager.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to make a positive impact on a dynamic business.
- Candidate should have three to four years of relevant experience.
- Preferably a part - qualified ACCA/CIMA/CMA
- The candidate must have experience in complete accounting for the Bank account reconciliation process.
- Should be well versed with General Ledger Accounting.
- Knowledge of Intercompany accounting is an added advantage.
- Should have excellent communication skills in both written and verbal form. Must be able to communicate with internal & external stakeholders and colleagues professionally.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including use and set-up of Pivot tables and formula like concatenate, v-lookup, etc.
- Adequate Accounting skills and strong reconciliation skills.
- Experience in an accounting software package, preferably JD Edwards.
- Auto Bank Reconciliations for Receipts and Payments accounts.
- BACS payment account reconciliation and post the journals.
- Manual Bank reconciliations.
- Regularizing the reconciling items by posting necessary journal entries.
- Prepare the journals daily by analyzing whether the transaction is Currency trade within group, Fair value hedging, Intercompany loans, Dividends or any other transactions by using the details from STAR (Treasury tool).
- Liquidity report, Bank Lead schedule, Petty cash, Cash book and Cash analysis.
- Assisting with weekly cash reports and quarterly cash flow forecasting.
- Reconciliation of intercompany trade balances on a monthly basis.
- Collating documentation to support intercompany recharging.
- Ad hoc tasks including producing reports.
- Sound analytical skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and take responsibility - must be able to identify the deadline for a piece of work to be completed e.g. period end and take responsibility for ensuring that the deadline is achieved.
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels.
- Organized - they must be able to work in a structured way demonstrating an audit trail.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Team Player – as a small team it will be necessary to cover colleagues’ workload.
Working hours: 10am – 7.30pm (India Standard Time)
Office Location: RMZ Galleria, Yelahanka
Utilisez les filtres pour modifier vos critères, ou consultez tous les emplois et affiner votre recherche par la suite. "
Nos articles récents
Emplois consultés récemment