Project manager Quality Assurance
Faithful+Gould is an international company with great strength and a culture of progression. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and assessment of our staff, we are dedicated to providing cutting-edge expertise. Join us and you will benefit from a development programme across our Transportation and Infrastructure Portfolio designed to ensure your career objectives are met in full.
We are looking for Project Manager - Quality Assurance to lead and support project teams, and will be based in either our Leeds offices, on site, our client’s offices, or from home, as best fits our client’s needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work in a growing, collaborative and sociable team and make an impact. In return, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and provide the necessary support to take your career to the next level.
We are looking for a collaborative, motivated and individual to:
Provide effective delivery of project management functions across the infrastructure sector.
Build successful working relationships with F+G colleagues.
Provide support to the project management team in the sector regionally.
- Support the execution of transport projects through the whole project life cycle, utilising best practice methodology.
- Establish and build positive and collaborative relationships with all project stakeholders in accordance with Faithful+Gould's values.
- Support the commercial success of commissions and/or projects placed under your control; including the effective and efficient management of project accounts, governance and resource requirements
- Ensuring service delivery compliance with Faithful+Gould's policies, toolkits, and standards.
- Supporting the implementation of the team business plan, developing business opportunities in line with the team business strategy and looking for market opportunities for new or repeat business.
- Support the preparation of fee proposals and bid submissions.
- Support colleagues on large scale complex projects.
- You should have a degree or equivalent qualification.
- A positive and innovative approach and the ability to work on own initiative
- Technical project management knowledge demonstrating experience and aptitude.
- Committed to ongoing personal development.
- Knowledge and experience of using MSP and/or other Programme management lifecycle methodologies
- Knowledge and experience of working with Project lifecycle methodologies (GRIP/Prince2, others)
- Experience of carrying out health checks/audits on a project / programme
- Awareness of P3M3 or other maturity models
- Audits / peer reviews / assurance / quality control experience in the past
- Preferably experience of working on large infrastructure projects
- Familiarity with how PMOs operate
You should possess a willingness to continue to develop your career through our structured training programme. Faithful+Gould provides a portfolio of training and development courses designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents and also encourage Continuous Professional Development Activities.
Rewards and Benefits:
Faithful+Gould offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, wellbeing, financial and lifestyle choices. All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://www.yourrewardatkins.com
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Faithful+Gould recognise that there are many well qualified people who are looking to further their career, but who cannot commit to full time employment. We support flexible working arrangements and are interested to discuss how we can accommodate individual requirements.
Faithful+Gould,a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
Nos articles récents
Emplois consultés récemment