Our New York Team is growing! If you want to be a part of a successful global organization and grow in your scheduling career, we would like to connect with you. The role is based at a semi-conductor project site in Utica, NY . This is an owner rep scheduling role dealing with large fast-paced capital construction projects and provides ad hoc business support to senior team members. A candidate with strong P6 skills and a background in hi-tech manufacturing is preferred; being a self-starter who can work with limited direction is required.
*We will provide per diem for the exceptional candidate!*
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project controls and consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with several high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the Fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies.
Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA.
- Reviewing scope
- Developing and managing milestones
- Monitoring and reporting schedule deliverables on a recurring basis
- Running time impact analyses when needed to help stakeholders make key decisions on recovery
- Providing customer view of boundary conditions
- Checking on-site progress of projects and updating P6 accordingly
- Ability to understand float and how to tie scope
- Ability to integrate construction scope of work with tool install schedule
- Resiliency to adapt to constant changing schedule need
- Comprehensive understating of activity relationship primary constraint dynamics
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Quantity Surveying or related experience
- Two years of P6 experience
- Large capital construction projects experience
- Previous Semi-Conductor manufacturing experience is a plus
- Must be highly articulate, have clear and analytical approach to problem solving, and strong decision making abilities
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of visual basic is preferred but not required
What we offer at Faithful+Gould:
At Faithful+Gould, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits that include:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Generous time-off benefits
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
- Career development opportunities through our corporate university
- Highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
- Valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and commuter reimbursement account
If you think that a career with our team could match your profile, submit your application online now!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould, an ATKINS company, is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view Atkins https://careers.snclavalin.com/equal-opportunities-statement
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who is not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
Utilisez les filtres pour modifier vos critères, ou consultez tous les emplois et affiner votre recherche par la suite. "
Nos articles récents
Emplois consultés récemment