SOW QC Inspector
Education & Skills:
- Must have any Quality Control Qualifications
- Must be computer literate (MS Office Suite)
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience in Shutdowns
- Shall be fully familiar with applicable Industry Standards and Specifications
- Must be local
- Must be able to communicate in English, both written and verbal
- Must be able to plan work accordingly to meet tight deadlines and cope under pressure
- Must be able to work in a team driven environment
- Must have good communication skills
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Familiarize himself with rotating equipment to be worked on i.e. datasheet, OEM manual, etc.
- Follow Astron safe work practices and be able to identify hazards. Reporting of incidents to RER analyst. Be able to use SWA.
- Discuss QC pack for each machine with RER analyst responsible for the equipment
- Understand hold points identified and requirement
- Discuss QC document with contractor executing the work and give clear direction on the requirement of signing off on hold points
- Take measurements when required at identified hold points before sign off
- Consult with RER analyst on sign off
- Elevate non-conformance to RER analyst assigned to machine
- Assertive with executing contractor on the diligence of the execution of the hold points
- Assure a complete signed QC pack is available on completion of the job
- Specification requirements, and associated approvals within Procurement and Materials Management system
Location: Cape Town
Duration: Limited Duration Contract
In Terms of the SNC-Lavalin Employment Equity policy, preference will be given to applicants who are disabled or from a previously disadvantaged background. If you have not heard from us within one month of your application, please regard your application as having been unsuccessful.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice
Utilisez les filtres pour modifier vos critères, ou consultez tous les emplois et affiner votre recherche par la suite. "
Nos articles récents
Emplois consultés récemment