Systems Integration Coordinator
Why join us?
TransitNEXT is a wholly owned subsidiary of SNC-Lavalin. As the sole proponent in the TransitNEXT team, SNC-Lavalin is awarded the design, build, finance and maintenance of the new extension, and will also assume responsibility for the long-term maintenance of the existing Trillium Line.
Join TransitNEXT and become part of The Trillium Line Extension project, expanding and enhancing transit services in Ottawa.
We are looking for a qualified Systems Integration Coordinator to work as a part of the Trillium Project Systems team. Reporting to the Systems Integration Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for integrating Trillium line systems with Headend servers, control rooms, and infrastructures.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Work with Systems Integration Manager, design and construction leads to plan and track integration tasks, documents and meetings.
- Coordinate with the Client, Subcontractors, and project stakeholders in the creation of integration workshops, procedures, and execution of end to end test plans.
- Work with development teams to architect, design, build, and implement application integrations
- Build reports, plans and data extracts to support systems integration.
- Ensure requirements traceability for Headend integration work.
- Escalate interface defects, problems, and issues to Systems Integration Manager for timely resolution
- Provide technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve integration errors.
- Perform other project management duties as assigned
What will you contribute?
- You have an Electrical Engineering related degree with three 3 years’ minimum experience as a coordinator
- Experience with overall systems architecture design
- Prefer rail or rail transit domain experience
- Telecoms and Network designs
- Automated control design and development systems
- You have a working knowledge of mechanical and electrical engineering systems, principles and practices.
- Able to lead discussions with the partners, clients and suppliers.
- Team player who is also able to work independently and handle conflicting priorities while maintaining consistent, quality performance standards.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within tight deadlines and prioritize effectively, while delivering high quality work
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel and Word.
What we offer at SNC-Lavalin:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Defined contribution pension plan in which SNC-Lavalin contributes
- Work equipment provided according to the season (boot, bib, helmet, gloves, etc.);
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 3 weeks of vacation time
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities
You wish to leverage your experience and contribute to this position? Apply now!
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com