4D Synchro expert
4D Synchro expert
As one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment, we offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India and around the world. Atkins India is committed to design excellence in the delivery of first-class solutions which combine innovation, imagination, and best practice.
Atkins is a member of SNC Lavalin Organization. Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global, fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. The combined entity of Atkins and SNC-Lavalin has created one of the largest global engineering and project management consultancies with approximately 50,000 employees and operating across 50 countries.
With this role the 4D Synchro expert will be expected to develop the capability within the company to maximize 4D BIM techniques and act as the subject matter expert in 4D Techniques and methodologies.
How will you contribute to the team?
To perform this role successfully, the individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- To collaborate with Designers, BIM leads, Planners to ensure alignment and quality of 3D models and P6 plans.
- Build any standard libraries and appearances in Synchro to ensure consistent appearance of 4D animations.
- Work with the Planning Manager to develop detailed implementation plan to raise visibility and use of the tool at Site.
- Work with the Planning Manager to outline the future development and expansion of the use of Synchro.
- Develop documentation required to support the implementation and progression of 4D BIM.
- Promote the Digital Rehearsal process.
- Explore the future development of 4D based Planning.
- Initially act as the lead for delivering project specific 4D animations.
- Develop and implement training and support material.
- Ensure 4D plans are developed to ensure safe practices are embedded.
- Confident in presenting to a wide range of stakeholders including Site Teams, Supplier, Client
- Excellent and passionate communicator.
- Train, develop and support others in the use of 4D.
- Transition the role from being the lead for delivering 4D animations into a coaching and mentoring role as the capability grows within the company.
- Work closely with the Designers and BIM teams and Planners to ensure 3D models and P6 plans are adequately developed to facilitate optimal 4D modelling.
- Knowledge of Primavera P6 is required.
- Requires extensive knowledge of Synchro 4D software.
- Requires experience in using 3D modelling software (Revit/ Civil 3D/MicroStation).
- Knowledge and understanding of Construction in Buildings/Water/Transportation Industry is required.
- Be familiar with other methods of visualization; Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality.
- Leadership skills - deliver and lead a team through digital rehearsal.
- Must be well versed in international BIM standards, primarily the UK PAS1192:2 & 3 & (ISO19650).
What will you contribute?
Excellent time management skills.
- Experience of using written and spoken English within a business environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering / Architecture with minimum 5 years’ experience in design coordination between multiple disciplines.
- Constantly striving towards continuous improvement and innovation.
- Flexible and engaging with resilience, drive and self-motivation.
- Ability to exercise initiative and take ownership of project issues.
- Ability to collaborate successfully within a project and team environment but also to work independently and in a client environment.
- Ability to adapt to different cultures and working environments to build rapport with customers.
- Highly IT literate with excellent command of standard BIM and office software, knowledge of IT infrastructure and hardware.
- Highly process-based thinker.
What we offer at Atkins?
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes.
- Competitive salary.
- Group Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities.
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
In today’s global market, diverse groups make better decisions and that better decisions lead to better business results, as such Atkins proactively recruiting and onboarding candidates from a diverse and talented applicant pool.
Please review Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
For more recruitment updates, kindly follow #AtkinsIndiaRecruitment on LinkedIn.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs