Accounts Payable Analyst
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Why join us?
This position is based out of our office in Houston, TX and reports to our Finance Manager. It is responsible for actively managing AP & AR activities for specific customers as well as assisting with Treasury functions.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Working on ad-hoc tasks such as financial analysis.
- Setting up customers in ERP system.
- Assisting with billing activities.
- Maintaining and reporting on a database of delinquent invoices.
- Interfacing with internal and external customers.
- Performing Ad-hoc AP & AR tasks as assigned.
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or related area preferred
- Advanced Excel User skills (Pivot Tables, VLookups, Index-Match)
- Hands-on working knowledge of the following ERP systems preferred:
- Ability to work under pressure and work as required to deliver before deadlines
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
What we offer at SNC-Lavalin:
At SNC-Lavalin, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities
You think that a career in our team could match your profile, submit your application online now!
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com
Our Latest Articles