Our NYC Team is growing! We are currently seeking an energetic and professional individual to join our administrative team. Must be able to work well in an environment with limited daily instructions and ability to multi-task. Previous experience within the consultancy or construction industry is a plus but not required. Seeking someone with a long term commitment and interest in future growth. Position will require daily commute to our office at 10 E 40th St, New York, NY 10016.
Faithful+Gould, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with many high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #09 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s our DNA.
• Ensures that all necessary supplies remain available, and orders supplies as necessary.
• Provides basic administrative support to a team of professionals and managers.
• Acts as a liaison between technology support and office; Handles small/basic technology support functions. Identifies technology support issues and notifies technology support staff as necessary.
• May function as a receptions for department or office and be responsible for collecting and distributing mail and packages.
• Manages all employee new hire paperwork and sends to HR.
• Responsible for clerical duties, organization of meetings and managing of information.
• Ensures employee expense claims have required backup receipts before sending to finance.
• Performs such other assignments as the Supervisor may deem necessary.
• High school diploma (or equivalent) plus 4 years related experience OR an associate degree or related administrative experience.
• Three years of related experience in an office environment
• Understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Microsoft Office Suite.
• Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
• Competitive salary
• Broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• Time off benefits that start with two weeks’ vacation, one week sick leave and 8 paid holidays
• 401 (k) with employer match up to 3%
• Flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
• Career development opportunities through our corporate university
• Highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
• Valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
• Company culture rooted in professionalism, positivity and collaboration.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould, an ATKINS company, is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view Atkins https://careers.snclavalin.com/equal-opportunities-statement
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Our Latest Articles