Administrator - Saudi National
Administrator - Saudi National
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Job Purpose & Scope
The Project Administrator will be a key member of the team, who will provide administrative support to the Project Management Services team. They will be responsible for efficient application of processes and work plans. The role will report to the Program Director.
Accountable for the general organization and daily maintenance of Project Management Services Team for the Saudi Aramco Engineering and Project Management Services Contract.
Coordinate all administration activities e.g. tracking the resolution and closure of actions
Keeping all Project registers up to date.
- Be able to record minutes of meetings, and create and maintain action logs
- Be able to prepare various reports and progress updates
- General support to engineering discipline specialists, Design Coordinator and Project Engineers
- Performs such other duties as the Program Director may from time to time deem necessary
- Maintain Correspondence Log ensuring all correspondence is logged, tracked, distributed and actioned as required.
- Ensure all meetings and teleconferences are booked as required
- Responsible for the recording and typing of minutes of meetings
- Arranging any necessary snacks / lunches for meetings
- Completion of Purchase Orders
- Arrange travel for team members
- Organise team building functions
- Project filing, archiving as required
- Format weekly report
- Provide support to EPMS team as necessary
- Responsible for Administration function and service delivery to Saudi Aramco IPMT
- Report directly to Program Director, and provide support to EPMS Team within the Saudi Aramco Onshore Capital Projects Management Team organization.
- Interface with project and engineering specialists within the EPMS team.
Independence of Operations and Decision-making Authority
- Focal point for all correspondence for EPMS Team.
Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s leading consultancies providing integrated project and
programme management services for construction and engineering projects, with a turnover in
excess of £200 million.
Faithful+Gould worldwide has access to 2,300 consultants, of whom 400 are located in the
Middle East across six offices. We have successfully delivered commercial advice and
management support for over 65 years to clients in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, UK, and
North America. We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Atkins Group, the design and
Active in the Middle East for 18 years, Faithful+Gould combines in-depth knowledge of the region with the ability to draw on our global resource and constructive expertise, to deliver the most challenging of projects. With registered companies in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait, this makes us one of the strongest international construction consultancies in the region.
Due to continued success in the country we are now seeking an experienced Programme Director to join our already established team in Riyadh, Saudi to oversee a major programme of work (high/low rise towers / mixed use / public realm).
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration
- Good IT skills, word, xl etc.
- Good written and spoken English
- Work experience in the oil and gas industry would be an advantage
- Working towards Masters level qualification would be an advantage
- Atkins develops individuals through a portfolio of training and development courses designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents.
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- 22 calendar days annual leave (based on 5 day working week)
- Medical and life insurance cover.
- Company gratuity scheme.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin.
- Employee Well-Being Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs