Advisor, HR Operational Excellence
Reporting to the Vice President, HR Operational Excellence, the incumbent will be responsible for compliance with different global HR processes, continuous process improvement and leading key global HR projects.
This individual will partner with the HR leadership team, HR business partners and other key stakeholders to drive the delivery of a wide variety of projects across all HR aspects.
- Monitor General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance for the HR function, and support regional HR leaders with the design and implementation of measures to achieve compliance and sustainability of data protection practices;
- Lead the design, review, documentation and implementation of HR policies and procedures, including the establishment of a governing framework, to drive operational excellence consistency in a global context;
- Represent the HR function on the Policy Oversight Committee;
- Lead and manage various global HR projects & initiatives in support of the HR strategy;
- Manage and conduct the executive background check process;
- Conduct audits on HR procedures and processes to measure their efficiency and identify improvement opportunities; and
- Strive for continuous improvement by leveraging knowledge to understand local context, legislative constraints and/or business considerations.
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in a professional human resources role;
- Extensive practical experience in project management, in particular HR projects;
- Demonstrated ability to partner and interface directly with senior stakeholders, clients, business leaders as well as to troubleshoot
- Proven leadership and influence skills;
- Highly organized;
- Structured thinking and work methodology;
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, in particular Excel or MS Project;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and in English;
- Strong capacity to adapt to change in a fast paced environment; and
- Highly motivated and able to work independently as part of a team