Advisor, Internal communications
Advisor, Internal communications
Advisor, Internal Communications (6-month contract)
Why join us?
This position is based out of our Toronto office and reports to the Communications department.
Working out of SNC-Lavalin’s office in Toronto, Canada, and with members and colleagues across Canada, in the United Kingdom and other regions, the Communications team is responsible for the strategy, planning and delivery of corporate communications. The team is committed to meeting the internal and external needs of SNC-Lavalin’s stakeholders worldwide, while presenting a clear and consistent corporate identity.
We are searching for a passionate and highly motivated Advisor to join our Internal Communications team. Reporting to the Director of Internal Communications and Corporate Events, the successful candidate will be responsible for collaborating in the development, coordination and implementation of communication strategies and tactics for stakeholders across the company, including the Sustainability team. The incumbent must thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a can-do positive attitude and possess great organization and time management skills to ensure projects are completed efficiently and on time.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Advise and assist your clients with the positioning, planning, initiating, development, execution and tracking of the various internal communications initiatives and strategies that fall under your responsibility.
- Develop and coordinate the publication and delivery of digital and print communications, including articles, email content, videos, webcasts, etc.
- Work effectively with colleagues to draft, revise, edit and produce a variety of communications materials for internal audiences.
- Participate in the establishment of the internal communications editorial schedule.
- Provide writing support and advice for conveying information in layman terms to the company’s various business units and departments.
- Build and maintain strong networks with internal stakeholders.
- Support other communications duties as needed.
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Literature, Journalism or a related field.
- Five years of pertinent experience in corporate communications.
- Exceptional writing and reviewing skills in English
- Ability to communicate effectively in French (oral and reading).
- Ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied projects and diverse audiences.
- Ability to work in a team and maintain cordial relationships with colleagues.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Sound judgment, professional thoroughness and initiative.
- Knowledge about Sustainability an asset.
You wish to leverage your experience and contribute to SNC Lavalin’s success? Apply now!
The masculine gender is used only to simplify the wording.
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a fully integrated professional services and project management company with offices around the world. SNC-Lavalin connects people, technology and data to help shape and deliver world-leading concepts and projects, while offering comprehensive innovative solutions across the asset lifecycle. Our expertise is wide-ranging — consulting & advisory, intelligent networks & cybersecurity, design & engineering, procurement, project & construction management, operations & maintenance, decommissioning and sustaining capital – and delivered to clients in four strategic sectors: EDPM (engineering, design and project management), Infrastructure, Nuclear and Resources, supported by Capital. People. Drive. Results. www.snclavalin.com
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs