This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. Atkins has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years.
Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
Atkins seeks an energetic and highly motivated self-starter to join our Architecture Team in Alexandria, VA as an Architect.
Under supervision, applies technical professional proficiency to the solution of architectural problems and the coordination of related project activities.
- Performs work which regularly requires analysis and deductive reasoning.
- Duties typically involve conventional design and plans to carry out diversified projects or phases of a single project with relatively few complex features for which there are precedents.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Architecture.
- This level may be achieved by Architects with two years’ experience with Bachelor’s or one year experience with Master’s.
- Typical incumbent has four to five years’ experience.
- AutoCAD experience is a required.
- Technical writing, computer and strong communication skills desired.
Atkins offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do. Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please view Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy.
Please consult our to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to Atkins, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.