This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Faithful+Gould is an integrated project and programme management consultancy. It supports clients with the management of their construction projects and programmes.
We build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of our ideas. It is part of Atkins Group.
On July 3, 2017, Atkins was acquired by SNC-Lavalin. Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global, fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. The combined entity of Atkins and SNC-Lavalin has created one of the largest global engineering and project management consultancies with approximately 50,000 employees and operating across 50 countries. For more information, visit www.atkinsglobal.com.
- at least 8 years overall experience of which at least 5 years in asset management and at least 2 years in project management
- sound knowledge of ISO 55000 and IAM Concept Model
- experience of implementing asset management best practices aligned with ISO 55000
- degree (construction-related or asset management)
- strong report writing and presentation skills
- at least 2 years with a consultancy or in a client-facing role
Nice to have:
- Greenmark consultancy experience
- Experience of selling consultancy services
- Civil engineering background
- Knowledge of digital technologies and their applications in asset management
- IAM Certificate or Diploma qualification
- experience of infrastructure (transportation, power) and property assets.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs