Faithful+Gould is an integrated project and programme management consultancy. It supports clients with the management of their construction projects and programmes.
We build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of our ideas. It is part of Atkins Group.
On July 3, 2017, Atkins was acquired by SNC-Lavalin. Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global, fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. The combined entity of Atkins and SNC-Lavalin has created one of the largest global engineering and project management consultancies with approximately 50,000 employees and operating across 50 countries. For more information, visit www.atkinsglobal.com.
- at least 8 years overall experience of which at least 5 years in asset management and at least 2 years in project management
- sound knowledge of ISO 55000 and IAM Concept Model
- experience of implementing asset management best practices aligned with ISO 55000
- degree (construction-related or asset management)
- strong report writing and presentation skills
- at least 2 years with a consultancy or in a client-facing role
Nice to have:
- Greenmark consultancy experience
- Experience of selling consultancy services
- Civil engineering background
- Knowledge of digital technologies and their applications in asset management
- IAM Certificate or Diploma qualification
- experience of infrastructure (transportation, power) and property assets.
Our Latest Articles