Assistant Civil Engineer - Rivers, Dams and Maritime
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
• Degree in civil or structural engineering, or similar (MSc level being advantageous).
• Working familiarity with relevant technical Codes of Practice and industry Standards.
• Good understanding of BIM.
• Ability to use AutoCAD and ArcGIS, C++, Python or Mathlab would be beneficial.
• Have a valid UK driving licence and be available to travel.
• Producing project calculations, drawings and documents (specification, reports, technical notes etc).
• Assist in the preparation of bids to commercial and competitive standards.
• Take ownership for the quality of project work to meet agreed standards and specifications.
• Liaise with and support others across the wider UK home and international markets.
• Agile and self-motivated towards improving personal performance.
• Able to generate innovative outcomes to challenges.
• Proactive individual who is able to work collaboratively.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.