This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Faithful+Gould, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, in the UK & Europe, have an opportunity for an Assistant Consultant within our Cardiff office. You will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of the digital transformation taking place in the construction industry.
- Trainee position working within an office of construction professionals in Central Cardiff
- Support in the provision of digital tool development (based on proprietary software) to improve delivery of our service delivery.
- Training will be provided both in-house and by external provider. This will include self-study out of office hours.
- Part of a small team with great potential.
- Motivation and willingness to learn is essential.
- Some travel within the UK may be required.
- Experience of programming languages such as Java, Visual Basic, SQL or Python would be welcome but is not essential.
- Good analytical skills.
- Quick to grasp new concepts.
- Have a passion for technology and how it can improve the way we live, work and deliver value to clients.
- Previous experience in the construction industry would be preferred.
- Illustration of intermediate /advanced knowledge in at least one of the following programmes: Excel, Sharepoint, AutoCAD, Any Power Platform, Adobe Suite, Filemaker.
Faithful+Gould offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, well-being, financial and lifestyle choices. All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://www.yourrewardatkins.com
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Faithful+Gould, part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
Faithful+Gould recognise that there are many well qualified people who are looking to further their career, but who cannot commit to full time employment. We support flexible working arrangements and are interested to discuss how we can accommodate individual requirements.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs