This vacancy has now expired... why not:
As one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment, we offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India and around the world. Atkins India is committed to design excellence in the delivery of first-class solutions which combine innovation, imagination and best practice.
Atkins is a member of SNC Lavalin Organization. Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global, fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. The combined entity of Atkins and SNC-Lavalin has created one of the largest global engineering and project management consultancies with approximately 50,000 employees and operating across 50 countries.
What will you contribute?
To perform this role successfully, the individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Work as part of Atkins’ Wastewater (WW) team.
- Work on a range of projects relating to sewerage/storm network modelling, drainage infrastructure design and planning from Bangalore/Gurgaon offices.
- Work to high standards, ensuring right first-time delivery.
- Ownership of the work of self and juniors they work with.
- Support the technical development of Graduates and Technicians and contribute positively through knowledge share.
How will you contribute to the team?
Candidates should have a clear and demonstrable technical understanding of drainage infrastructure and related issues, including:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in civil engineering or MSc in Geology from a recognized University.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in the water and wastewater consultancy industry
- Demonstrable experience of network design or hydraulic modelling is mandatory.
- Experience of using design or hydraulic modelling software (preferably in InfoWorks CS/2D/ICM or Windes or Bentley suite of software)
- Knowledge of Geographical Information Systems (GIS) e.g. MapInfo, ArcGIS
- Excellent report writing skills and fluency in English
- Value addition through innovations and automation in project delivery.
- Knowledge of Visual Basics and GIS automation – MapBasics, Python etc.
What we offer at Atkins?
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes.
- Competitive salary.
- Group Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities.
The masculine gender is used only to simplify the wording.
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
In today’s global market, diverse groups make better decisions and that better decisions lead to better business results, as such Atkins proactively recruiting and onboarding candidates from a diverse and talented applicant pool.
Please review Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
Physical hydrogeology & hydrology
As one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment, we offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India a
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs