Assistant Project Manager-Airport Terminal Contruction
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Assistant Project Manager Airport Terminal Construction
Our New York Team is growing! We are seeking an Assistant Project Manager whose primary focus is to support the delivery of project management services at passenger terminals and other airport facilities, with independent responsibility for project delivery in situations where the project scope and complexity are limited, or as a team member for projects of larger size and greater complexity. Project responsibilities will require presence at project sites, typically within the New York metro area, as well as the Faithful+Gould NY office. This is a full-time portion with Faithful+Gould that comes with robust benefits.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA.
• Assists in preparing and administration of the project execution plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Supports the review of deliverables prepared by team before issuance and implements quality assurance procedures.
• Coordinates the work of support resources, analysts, and/or administrative staff, as required.
• Support the management of the day today operational aspects of projects, including tracking of team hours and updates to project revenue forecasts.
• Assists in the collection and analysis of key project data on a weekly basis for preparation of regular reports, progress updates and revisions to the project budget and schedule.
• Attends project meetings and manages the production of agendas and meeting minutes.
• Assists in the review and processing of consultant and vendor invoices and contractor requisitions.
• Participates in internal business operations including business development and staff development.
• Bachelor’s Degree in construction management or a related technical field such as Architecture or Engineering
• A minimum of two years of relevant office and field experience.
• Experience with a variety of building types (e.g. office, hotel, industrial, healthcare) and construction methodologies (e.g. construction management, general contracting) is desired.
• Must understand and regularly utilize Information Technology and common software systems in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project; and Adobe Acrobat.
• OSHA10 certification desired at hiring or required in the first year of employment.
• Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
• Competitive salary
• Broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• Generous time off benefits
• 401 (k) with employer match
• Flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
• Career development opportunities through our corporate university
• Highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
• Valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould, an ATKINS company, is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view Atkins https://careers.snclavalin.com/equal-opportunities-statement
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.