Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s leading project and cost management consultancies operating at the forefront of the transport, property and industry sectors. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and progression of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing high quality professional services with cutting-edge expertise. Join us and you’ll benefit from a development programme designed to ensure your career objectives are met in full.
We are looking for a Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join our successful team in Stockton, working on high-profile projects across the highways sector. You will be working with a high-profile client in our North Region, and as a result regular travel to client meetings and construction sites will be necessary.
• Working with clients on a commission/project basis alongside senior colleagues
• Working within a team delivering project controls and cost management services
• Effective and efficient administration of project accounts
• Some responsibility for liaison with clients and their stakeholders, continually developing and building strong client relationships
• Commercially aware you’ll work well as part of a team and demonstrate that you can work autonomously when required.
• A knowledge and understanding of the component parts of a project and overall construction cost’s coupled with a competent knowledge of a range of project procurement options.
• Flexibility to work away when required.
• You will have the necessary ambition and drive to deliver a high-quality, consistent professional service.
• Full driving licence or working towards your drivers licence.
Faithful+Gould want to hear from you.
Faithful+Gould offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, wellbeing, financial and lifestyle choices.
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Faithful+Gould, part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability