Assistant Risk Manager
Assistant Risk Manager
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Are you looking for a new challenge to progress your career at a world leading project and programme management consultancy? Faithful+Gould is a leader in its field, operating at the forefront of the property, infrastructure, and industry sectors. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and progression of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing high quality professional services with cutting-edge expertise.
Due to continued success in securing work within the Infrastructure Sector, we are looking for an exceptional Assistant Risk Manager to join our highly successful office in Manchester / London.
Our projects range in value from £20m+ to £20Bn+ with a variety of high-profile clients giving our team a diverse and exciting workload across a range of sectors.
- A recognised diploma or degree in an engineering discipline, in project/risk management or be qualified by experience.
- Risk qualification preferred – eg. APM Risk Management, Institute of Risk Management.
- A background in the construction industry would be desirable with experience of working on major infrastructure projects in at least one of the following sub-sectors: rail, energy, highways, aviation, industry and utility sectors.
- Be able to demonstrate experience in conducting all aspects of project/programme risk management including:
- Initiating, developing and implementing risk management processes
- Conducting Qualitative Risk Analysis of risk data
- Undertaking Quantitative Risk Analysis including Schedule and Cost Risk Analysis
- Producing appropriate risk management reports from analysis to inform decision making
- Practical use and knowledge of industry risk management tools such as: ARM, Xactium, Primavera Risk Analysis, SafranRisk, @Risk, RiskPredict!
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills
- Experienced in the application of Value Management (as a minimum, the candidate needs to demonstrate understanding of the VM process and how it is applied on projects)
- A broad understanding of Project/Programme Management methodologies and planning tools such as Primavera P6/MS Project
- An ability to work with limited supervision, both individually and as part of a team
- An ability to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels of a project/programme, both written and verbal
- Flexibility on being office or client / site-based
You should possess a willingness to continue to develop your career through our structured training programme. Faithful+Gould provides a portfolio of training and development courses designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents and also encourage Continuous Professional Development Activities.
Rewards and Benefits:
Faithful+Gould offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, wellbeing, financial and lifestyle choices. All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device:
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Faithful+Gould , part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
Faithful+Gould recognise that there are many well qualified people who are looking to further their career, but who cannot commit to full time employment. We support flexible working arrangements and are interested to discuss how we can accommodate individual requirements.
Project, programme & cost management
Faithful+Gould is an international company with great strength and a culture of progression. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and assessment of our staff, we’re dedicated to providi
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs