This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. We build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of our ideas. On July 3, 2017, Atkins was acquired by SNC-Lavalin. Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global, fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. The combined entity of Atkins and SNC-Lavalin has created one of the largest global engineering and project management consultancies with approximately 50,000 employees and operating across 50 countries.
- Responsible for the production concept design packages (presentation and working drawings). Coordination of concept design, schematic design, detail design, tender and construction documents.
- Lead an architectural design team in the design of one and possibly more projects. Coordinate with structural engineers, building services engineers, and other sub consultants and specialists, and coordinate with other consultants/engineering disciplines or be a part of that team sharing that responsibility.
- Report to Project Director on a regular basis regarding progress, design, quality, resources, changes, site issues, planning issues etc. Report to the Project Director for all production work and to aim for excellence in design quality and documentation, and match or better Atkins QA standards.
- To actively and positively take part in business development for the company.
- To conduct yourself professionally at all times.
- Responsible for the correctness and accuracy of your drawing work, quality, layout and notes by checking oneself and your teams, before review by the Design / Project Director as well as the coordination of drawings amongst the team and other disciplines.
- To alert the Project Director when elements of the design or details are not working and offer solutions to these.
- To show commitment to raising Atkins design standards.
- To keep abreast of the latest software enhancements to increase productivity and to share this knowledge with ones colleagues.
- Minimum B.Arch, M.Arch, B.Sc in Architecture, Diploma in Architecture (min 8 to 10 years of university study) and with more than 8 years post graduate experience.
- Professional Qualification HKIA and ARB registered Architect.
- Working knowledge of Hong Kong codes and regulations.
- Knowledge of the following software is imperative: AutoCAD, Photoshop, Revit, as well as MS Word, Excel, MS Project, and PowerPoint.
- China Experience preferred