Faithful+Gould is looking to recruit a high calibre Associate Director Project Manager for its Project & Programme Management Team based in Manchester or Warrington.
The successful candidate will join an established team of project and programme management practitioners and will play a key role in implementing our strategy for growth in key market sectors across the local North West market and wider UK framework Clients.
You will have a proven track record in delivering effective and efficient project management services to Commercial Property clients in the Northwest. You will show a commitment to continuous improvement through learning and development and help to develop new business opportunities as you broaden your experience and deepen your client understanding. You will be eager to make a positive contribution to our business by leading and supporting initiatives to ensure that we achieve our strategic objectives.
• Experience on Commercial Property developments, and working with Developers
• Student Residential
• A Highly motivated and collaborative Project Management Practitioner with experience in delivering projects
• Experience with another consultancy similar to F+G, in a PM role
• Preferably worked in the North West for a majority of career, but not critical
• Ability to win work, or manage Clients
• MRICS or MAPM or similar qualified
• Graduate with either a degree or HNC, in a construction related discipline
• Fluent in English
• Valid driving licence
• High level of IT expertise
• Able to act as the key day to day client interface
• Focus on delivering what the customer wants
• The confidence and integrity, and don’t always accept ‘the norm’
• Desire to improve in everything that you do
• Understanding of project governance, process and behaviours
• Understanding of contract administration (JCT and/or NEC), and have successfully administered these contracts
• Effective delivery of project management services in a Client facing role
• Lead the management and execution of larger and more complex construction projects through the whole project life cycle, utilising best practice methodology
• Establish and build positive and collaborative relationships with all project stakeholders in accordance with Faithful+Gould's values
• Act as account manager for Clients providing service delivery, demonstrating your role as a key stakeholder and first point of contact
• Accountability for the commercial success of commissions and/or projects placed under your control; including the effective and efficient management of project accounts, governance and resource requirements
• Ensuring service delivery compliance with Faithful+Gould's policies, toolkits, and standards
• Provide guidance, leadership and technical expertise to team members
• Manage individuals including performance and development reviews as well as mentoring and coaching less experienced colleagues
• Implementing the team business plan, developing business opportunities in line with the team business strategy and looking for market opportunities for new or repeat business
• Support the preparation of fee proposals and bid submissions
Faithful+Gould want to hear from you.
Atkins offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, wellbeing, financial and lifestyle choices.
All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://www.yourrewardatkins.com
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance
ATKINS, part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.