This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Faithful+Gould are currently recruiting for an Associate Director – Project Management for our Southampton Office to work on projects across the South of England.
We are looking for a collaborative, motivated individual to:
- Provide effective delivery of project management services regionally across the education, defence, healthcare, and commercial sectors
- Build successful working relationships with local and national accounts
- Support the Project Management team leader in the continued growth and development of the team, including growing your own sub-team
- Work with the team to continue to enhance the F+G Project Management Brand in the local market place and capitalise on the extensive pipeline of work.
- Provide support to the regional management team in the growth of the sectors regionally.
Faithful+Gould adopt an agile working policy, trusting our employees to manage workload and client requirements. We are proud to be an inclusive employer and generate business strength through our culture of Equality, Diversity & Inclusion.
We love making a real difference in our region providing professional property and construction consultancy in the following sectors:
- Decentralised Energy and NetZero
- Public sector
- Commercial property
- Ports and Marine
- Major infrastructure projects
The Southampton office is an important part of the Faithful+Gould UK business with a clear growth strategy and a great team ethic already established. Well connected into our wider operations, we support and collaborate with other offices nationwide. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to bring their own skills, winning attitude, team ethos, adaptability and personality to help a growing team in a positive, professional and collaborative environment.
- Be a focal point and leadership figure for part of the well-established project management team.
- Contribute to the strategic plans for the Southampton business and help maintain and develop business for the future.
- Maintain service quality standards and a culture of continuous improvement and constructive expertise.
- Take responsibility for some key projects and the account management and customer care for major clients.
- New business proposals and tendering, liaising with the marketing team to ensure highest quality marketing and promotional materials.
- Collaboration with other service streams, sectors and the wider F+G and Atkins business to provide combined and innovative solutions improving our competitive advantage
- Ensuring the quality and timeliness of service delivery to clients, acting as primary interface to help build clients' confidence in the team.
- Participating in relevant internal/external training initiatives.
- Playing an instrumental role in generating repeat business, winning new work and developing new business opportunities.
- Controlling workload and resources.
- Developing key industry contacts.
- Keeping abreast of industry issues and developments in best practice.
- Managing and leading teams to enable a strongly motivated, engaged and high performing function. Managing other individuals including undertaking performance and development reviews (PDRs) and mentoring and coaching less experienced colleagues.
- Providing guidance, leadership and technical expertise to team members.
- Competently communicating and interacting with others, in accordance with the organisation's values.
- Member/Fellow of RICS or similar qualification is essential.
- Pre and post contract commercial services experience.
- Knowledge of the industry in the South of England.
- Existing network of relevant contacts within the education or commercial sector.
- Proven experience in a senior level role, and delivering high value and challenging projects
- Detailed knowledge of our competitors, with ability to articulate and shape our differentiators.
- Strategic vision of the market and industry and ability to focus our business to take full advantage of market conditions.
- Proven track record of winning and developing new business opportunities.
- Extensive experience in preparing bids, proposals, attending interviews and winning work
- Proven team management skills and experience.
You should possess a willingness to continue to develop your career through our structured training programme. Faithful+Gould provides a portfolio of training and development courses designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents and also encourage Continuous Professional Development Activities.
Rewards and Benefits:
Faithful+Gould offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, wellbeing, financial and lifestyle choices. All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://yourrewarduk.snclavalin.com/
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Faithful+Gould recognise that there are many well qualified people who are looking to further their career, but who cannot commit to full time employment. We support flexible working arrangements and are interested to discuss how we can accommodate individual requirements.
Faithful+Gould,a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs