This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Faithful+Gould is an international company with a strong culture of progression. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and assessment of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing cutting-edge expertise. Join us and you’ll benefit from a development programme designed to ensure your career aspirations are met in full.
Due to business growth we are looking for an exceptional Associate or Regional Director with strong and proven infrastructure experience, notably for Rail or Highways projects, to take a lead position in the London Infrastructure Team.
This role will:
- Strengthen our already established market reputation;
- Secure additional strategic work;
- Strengthen key commission delivery capability.
- Harness the delivery of commissions, including large, complex projects.
- Develop business by promoting F+G next to clients
- Influence and shape the Infrastructure business in London and Southeast.
- Drive forward bid production and help secure strategic routes to market
The ideal candidate is likely to have/be:
- An industry recognised expert in commercial services
- A mature understanding and network within the infrastructure sector
- A proven track record of winning work both through framework bidding and single sourcing from clients.
- The ability to generate their own workload and maintain utilisation at 80%
- A network of professionals that could be brought across to F+G at non senior levels to strengthen the Infrastructure team
- Has major project/programmes of work experience
Faithful+Gould offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, well-being, financial and lifestyle choices. All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://www.yourrewardatkins.com
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview. If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Faithful+Gould, part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.