Bid & Client Development Assistant
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Faithful+Gould is a long established, international company with a great reputation for delivering a variety of consultancy services to a diverse client range. We place great emphasis on staff training and development which allows us to provide an unrivalled level of service. Join us and you’ll benefit from a development programme designed to ensure great career experience and opportunities are provided for you to take advantage of.
As a Marketing & Bid Assistant you will provide an instrumental role in supporting Faithful+Gould to project specific bids and client focused collateral documents across a variety of industry sectors, in order to win work for the business. As part of the Client Development team you will directly assist the Bid Manager with day to day bidding activities, as well as managing your own tasks and projects. You will also support the Team Lead on marketing collateral including capability statements. You will work closely within a number of industry sectors working cross functionally across teams, leads and key stakeholders within the business to ensure that bid responses and marketing collateral is produced to the highest quality and submitted in line with agreed timelines.
Main Interfaces: Bid Manager, Regional Directors, Associate Directors, Marketing Team
Key Activities and Responsibilities:
- Complete and co-ordinate Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQs) / Requests For Information (RFI) responses and presentations by drawing upon boilerplate information taken from the Bid Content Library, or within past bids ensuring compliance with client requirements
- Registering and maintaining accounts for online tender portals, highlighting any relevant new opportunities
- Ensure compliance and consistency of brand across all bid documents and collateral aligned with our bid submissions
- Overseeing the central tender mailbox – ensuring all requests are dealt with appropriately
- Document control, proof-reading and formatting of bid/tender responses
- Maintaining opportunity information within the CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics), including assisting with collating information for Bid Reporting
- Provide assistance with client research in relation to tenders to identify relevant opportunities
- Work with internal teams/individuals to collate information, images and draft content to create or update capability statements.
- Manage project profiles/case studies, client references and testimonials for inclusion in bids.
- Support Team lead in collation and management & reporting of client feedback across the region
- Support Team Lead in client focused activity as needed for instance collation of reports, bespoke documents and liaising with graphics.
- Confident, motivated and proactive individual capable of using initiative to get the job done
- Excellent written English
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programmes (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and preferably InDesign (training will be provided)
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – able to interact with people at all levels, over the phone as well as face to face
- Ability to multi-task as well as managing and prioritising critical tasks / deadlines
- Excellent team working skills
- Experience in bidding would be of significant help
- We are looking for someone with the desire to learn and develop in this role
- Ideal but not required, degree in a relevant discipline
- A Levels or GNVQ equivalent
- Interest / experience in writing
- Background in a business development / bidding / administration / marketing role
- Experience with CRM systems (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Experience with InDesign
You should possess a willingness to continue to develop your career through our structured training programme. Faithful+Gould develops individuals through a portfolio of training and development courses designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents. We provide a structured training scheme and endorse Continuous Professional Development Activities. Faithful+Gould are accredited Investors In People.
Faithful+Gould offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, well-being, financial and lifestyle choices.
All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://www.yourrewardatkins.com
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Faithful+Gould, part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.