This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Atkins’ UK Transportation business brings together the capabilities of our Rail, Highway and Local Transport teams, into a single business of 3,000 talented engineering professionals transport planners and consultants. The unique breadth of services in Transportation, combined with our scale, makes Atkins the leading UK transportation infrastructure consultancy. We create a culture and environment to inspire our people, ensure collaboration with our clients and continue to shape the future of mobility.
The focus of the role is to provide the administrative tasks involved in winning work activities.
Reporting in to the Bid Manager, you will work with the Sales & Marketing Teams and Operations Teams to distribute new opportunities and support the preparation and production of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQs) and Bids.
Main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Review and distribution of tender notices through various channels
- Collation and uploads of PQQs and Bids to tender portals
- Coordinating and completing PQQ responses and General Information sections of Bids
- Ensuring SNC-Lavalin Rail & Transit Ltd RISQS profile is current
- Upkeep of data required to be able to complete Supplier Questionnaires
- Ability to develop excellent business relationships at all levels
- Excellent literacy with thorough attention to detail
- Confident communication skills
- PC literate, particularly in the use of Word and Excel
- Strong organisational and administrative skills with the ability to multitask
We support flexible working and equal opportunities as we believe that diverse teams provide the best mix of interpersonal and technical skills needed to exceed our customers’ expectations.
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview.If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
ATKINS, part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.