Bid Co-ordinator (Land and Property Market)
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Atkins have an exciting opportunity for a national Bid Coordinator to support the expansion of our Infrastructure Division in the UK. The scope of the role will cover both local and national opportunities, across our land and property development markets, based out of our new state of the art headquarters in Victoria. The national Bid Co-ordinator role is referred to internally as ‘Market Co-ordinator’.
At Atkins, a Market Co-ordinator is responsible for the coordination, support and organisation of our market activities and our bidding activities. The role requires a strong understanding of external procurement processes, the ability to identify target opportunities, application of the Atkins governance process, understanding of our sector aspirations and an ability to generate the key ingredients for a winning proposal.
The Market Coordinator will work daily with Market and Client Directors to achieve our sales and marketing targets.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Tracking and monitoring of tender portals and frameworks;
- Contact person for all incoming tenders and clarifications;
- Managing the production of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ’s) with both the UK and our GDC (Global Design Centre) teams;
- Attend client seminars and tender open days at client offices and reporting on scope of opportunity;
- Work with the bid team in developing win strategies, win themes and bid storyboards;
- Creating SharePoint sites and Teams sites for tenders;
- Managing the production of bid submission documents, graphics and authoring non-technical responses;
- Monitoring and aligning governance compliance across the portfolio;
- Preparing and presenting material to facilitate bid meetings, specifically “kick off” meetings;
- Managing and coordinating bid programme including facilitating bid reviews;
- Managing and maintaining a data base of question responses, pre-qualification data and client feedback to drive greater efficiency in production of prequalification and bids;
- Ensuring CRM is up-to-date, and that the region maximises the potential of our CRM system through monitoring and support;
- Production of market sales reports.
- Personal drive and desire to win;
- Proven track record of bid co-ordination, portal management and CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) systems;
- Enthusiastic, self-starting, motivated and resourceful;
- Attention to detail with the ability to compile, analyse and clearly summarise large amounts of information;
- Ability to think laterally and maximise the involvement of our technical teams in the work winning process;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to organise others;
- Confidence in actively facilitating workshops and provide clear goals and deadlines to senior bid teams;
- Understanding and experience of procurement portals;
- Expertise in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Commercial awareness
- Knowledge of Shipley bidding approach (or similar)
- Knowledge of InDesign.
ATKINS, part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.