Bid Coordinator/ Manager
Bid Coordinator/ Manager
Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s leading project, cost management and building surveying consultancies operating at the forefront of the industry across a wide range of sectors. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and progression of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing high quality professional services with cutting-edge expertise. Join us and you’ll benefit from a development programme designed to ensure your career objectives are met in full.
As a Bid Coordinator/ Manager in Faithful+Gould’s Central Region you'll play a vital role in shaping the future of our business. Working alongside talented colleagues from across our technical disciplines, you'll provide bid management to some of our most important opportunities. You'll be early to mid-career, ready to take on challenging bids as you develop your skills for the future. Working closely with client facing teams, you'll be trusted to develop proposals from inception and strategy to winning and hand-over to delivery.
The role will be based in our Warrington office and will cover our Central Region offices in Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Warrington and West Lakes. Role is a temporary 9-month secondment (maternity cover) with a possibility of extension.
This is an excellent development opportunity for a candidate experienced in bidding looking for more responsibility in leading submissions and managing all elements of the bidding process. It also provides an opportunity to be involved in pursuit and key account management planning. Strong communication and project management/organisational skills are essential as is the ability to work autonomously at times and manage your own workload.
- Prepare bid documentation such as pre-qualification, tender documents and presentation material
- Bring your organisational skills to our bids, effectively prioritise work to get great bids out the door
- Be part of the team, share your knowledge and contribute to the greater good
- Show calm and resilience under pressure and the demanding timescales of a bid
- Be a people person, understand our clients and manage our internal stakeholders at a range of levels
- Help to establish best practices and procedures for win-work activity, encompassing account management, opportunity capture planning, proposition development and bid management
- Support and identify the creation of new bid materials
- Respond to ad-hoc marketing queries and requests for information
- Assist with writing internal and external publication articles where related to win work
- Support regional sector leads with prepositioning planning for key pursuits and accounts
- Work with technical and sector leads to develop award submissions
- Bid co-ordination experience
- Graduate in a relevant discipline
- APMP and/ or CIM are desirable but not essential
- Strong project management skills – ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present written information in a professional and concise format
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to deal with people at all levels
- Excellent team working skills
- Previous experience within a professional services environment is desirable
- Strong computer literacy, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook packages
- Use of indesign is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of CRM is desirable but not essential
Rewards and Benefits:
Faithful+Gould offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, wellbeing, financial and lifestyle choices.
All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://www.yourrewardatkins.com
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance
Faithful+Gould, part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs