This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Faithful+Gould is an international company with great strength and a culture of progression. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and assessment of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing cutting-edge expertise. Join us and you’ll benefit from a development programme designed to ensure your career objectives are met in full.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, collaborative and highly motivated person to join our client development team in our North+Ireland region.
We pride ourselves on our flexible working policies and are open to discussing flexible working options if this is something that you’re interested in.
We’re looking for a creative, collaborative and motivated Bid Writer to join our North+Ireland region in the UK & Europe. The successful candidate will be part of the region’s Client Development Team, supporting both bidding and communications.
Responsible for ensuring our employees are informed, connected and engaged with the strategic direction of the region and the work we deliver for our clients, the successful candidate will play an important role in supporting a positive culture within the region through storytelling, events and other initiatives.
From an external perspective, the role will involve pre-positioning the business for key regional pursuits; conducting market research to help develop value propositions for clients, developing marketing and communications plans to support local objectives, and promoting Faithful+Gould in the market place.
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a couple years of relevant experience on their CV and is ready to take on more responsibility and autonomy while continuing to benefit from the guidance and support of others.
The role is based in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Newcastle or Stockton. From time to time, travel within the UK may be required
You will be responsible for generating ideas, developing plans and messaging, and executing tactical activity across a range of channels to achieve the measurable outcomes the business is looking for while continuing to develop your skills as professional communicator.
With over 1,000 employees working in our UK & Europe region, this is a great opportunity to apply your creativity, enthusiasm and drive in ways which have a positive impact on the way we inform, inspire and involve our people in the delivery of our business objectives.
Degree educated or equivalent qualification in journalism, communications, marketing, public relations or related field.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to convey complex topics in simple language to a variety of audiences
- Able to build effective working relationships
- High energy, with the drive and enthusiasm to make things happen
- Experience working on communications plans
- Experience of sourcing and creating content for a range of online and offline channels
- Highly organised and able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and able to take ownership of projects
Knowledge of the markets/industries that the organisation operates in.
- Write a variety of win work materials, from project case studies, leadership communications and speaking notes to news items and campaign collateral
- Collaborate with the regional delivery teams to support the business’ internal and external communications and engagement objectives
- Work with business stakeholders to develop, deliver and measure communications strategies and plans
- Develop strong relationships that enable you to fully understand the objectives of the stakeholders you support in order to provide effective advice and deliver relevant and targeted messages
- Source and create content for a variety of online and offline channels, including multi-media and social networking platforms such as Yammer
- From time to time, organise and manage events
- Create and implement processes or improvements which enable more efficient ways of working
- Devise effective reporting mechanisms and contribute to regular reporting on the work you deliver
- Collaborate with colleagues from the UK’s client development teams on the delivery of integrated projects and campaigns.
Rewards and Benefits:
Faithful+Gould offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, wellbeing, financial and lifestyle choices. All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://yourrewarduk.snclavalin.com/
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Faithful+Gould, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
Faithful+Gould recognise that there are many well qualified people who are looking to further their career, but who cannot commit to full time employment. We support flexible working arrangements and are interested to discuss how we can accommodate individual requirements.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs