This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Faithful+Gould is an integrated project management firm delivering Project and Programme Management consultancy services worldwide. We work in various sectors such as education, commercial property, public sector, offices, retail, residential and the banking sector. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and progression of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing high quality professional services with cutting-edge expertise.
Our London office is looking to recruit an BIM Consultant to join our dynamic and talented team. The successful candidate will help shape and drive our Information Management and Modelling (IMM) Consultancy service offering to our Clients.
- Assist the Client to define their IMM vision and strategic aspirations
- Understand data journey and align to client vision and strategic objectives
- Establish the Client’s IMM brief and author their Exchange Information Requirements (EIR)
- Assist internal Project teams to review, comment and agree on the project BIM Protocols with the Client and Consultants
- Provide technical support to project teams and guide them on IMM and BIM related matters
- Assisting in defining Information Management needs on a project by project basis as part of the tender process including laser scanning requirements
- Forming part of the tender review process and approving BIM Execution Plans
- Quality Assurance of end of stage Information Exchanges shared with the project client team and compile an end of stage report
- Assisting in defining workflows and customisations within the Client Common Data Environment
- Playing an instrumental role in generating repeat business, winning new work and developing new market opportunities in line with the business strategy
- Keeping abreast of relevant legislative changes, industry issues and developments in best practice.
- Positively contributing to and participating in internal/external training initiatives.
Skills / Qualifications:
- A Degree level qualification or equivalent
- Demonstrate experience of working in a design practice
- Proficient BIM user with strong working knowledge of authoring software such as Revit
- Fluency and experience with BIM collaborative working processes (ISO 19650- 1 & 2, BS1192:4, PAS1192:3 4).
- High standard of proficiency in oral and written communication as well as excellent interpersonal and client facing skills
- You will be familiar with the Government’s BIM Strategy and will be expected to bring knowledge and experience of implementing and developing BIM within a project environment.
- Demonstrate experience with defining IMM Standards and Protocols
- Experience in providing BIM consultancy services including technical advice and guidance
- Confident user of NBS Create and/or NBS Building
- Experience in carrying out BIM technical document review, analysis and audits
- Experience in data analytics
This role has excellent prospects for an individual who has a desire to progress and enjoys working collaboratively within a team. As well as technical competence, we are looking for someone with the ability to think laterally, who possesses first class communication skills, has strong commercial awareness and will provide a first-class service to our Clients.
Rewards and benefits:
F+G offer a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, well-being, financial and lifestyle choices.
All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: http://www.yourrewardatkins.com
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Faithful+Gould, part of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
Faithful+Gould recognize that there are many well qualified people who are looking to further their career, but who cannot commit to full time employment. We support flexible working arrangements and are interested to discuss how we can accommodate individual requirements.
** DEFAULT listwidget.vacancypartial.salary - en-GB **
** DEFAULT listwidget.vacancypartial.locationfreetext - en-GB **
Project, programme & cost management
** DEFAULT listwidget.vacancypartial.description - en-GB **
Faithful+Gould, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, in the UK & Europe, is an international company with great strength and a culture of progression and diversity. Placing a strong emphasis on the trai
** DEFAULT listwidget.vacancypartial.reference - en-GB **
** DEFAULT listwidget.vacancypartial.expirydate - en-GB **
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs