BIM Designer/ Modeller - Electrical
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Atkins, member of SNC Lavalin is one of the worlds’ leading engineering design Consultancies. We have the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time critical infrastructure projects.
As a provider of multi-disciplinary technical services to the built environment, Atkins Transport Planning are committed to planning, enabling and designing excellence in the delivery of first-class solutions which combines innovation, imagination and best practices.
Consultancy Practice of the Transportation Division of Atkins in India supports Atkins’ various overseas operations, including those located in the India, UK, Europe, Middle East and North America.
Covid -19 Update for India
We’re committed to our vision of People. Drive. Success!
This implies that our Recruitment team would still be actively involved in the hiring and would contact the deserving candidates, once we start proceeding towards normalcy.
The below mentioned jobs, are open to those who wish to take up new assignments, once the pandemic subsides as we pave way for more futuristic openings, spanning our various disciplines/departments.
The applicants are requested to apply to only one relevant job posting as this would enable the recruiters to screen the applications, comprehensively and then get in touch with them.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
Qualifications: Diploma/ Degree in Electrical Engineering with 8+ years of relevant work experience.
- Should be an Autodesk certified expert user of MEP Revit 2018 and above.
- 3D model-based multi-disciplinary trade coordination in preparation for construction and produce coordination drawings as required in Revit MEP Environment.
- Check model for Stage Completeness, Dimensional accuracy against modelling standards.
- Ensure Level of Quality control for Completeness and adherence to company standards of all drawings produced.
- Navisworks (Interference checks / Clash resolve) and Responsible for deliver the clash resolved model to the client.
- Provide virtual and in-person support to field project teams regarding 3D models, 2D drawings and graphics to support.
- Help to resolve BIM design issues Co-ordination with the Architect / Structural team on MEP requirements.
- Stay informed the best practices & methodologies in BIM implementation.
- Revit family Content creation – MEP (Families such as Parametric, Formula, Nested and type catalogues.
- Electrical Template creation (Views, Cable tray types, View templates, Sheets etc.,)
- Filters creation (Assign Color codes, Line types, Line thickness etc.,)
- Lighting devices, lighting fixtures with circuiting, small power & Cable tray fittings.
- Parametric family creation (Lighting & emergency lighting fixtures, Outlets, Fire alarm, Security,
- Containment, Earthing, trunking with fittings and its accessories etc.,)
- Work sets creation to suit Project requirement.
- Revit server working environment & Work-sharing.
- Electrical schedule / Legend / Title content creation etc.,
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be highly self-motivated and ambitious
- Be able to work with limited supervision
- Be able to adapt to different cultures and working environments to build rapport with customers
- Be able to build excellent working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Have experience of using written and spoken English within a business environment
- Knowledge in French would be an advantage.
Atkins develops individuals through a portfolio of training and development courses designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents. We are an accredited Investor in People and run a Continuous Development Programme.
We in Atkins believe that people matter the most and this belief of ours has led to instilling a culture that embraces people irrespective of their race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
In today’s global market, diverse groups make better decisions and that better decisions lead to better business results, as such Atkins proactively recruiting and onboarding candidates from a diverse and talented applicant pool.