Required Software Experience:
AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit Structure, Navisworks (or) similar coordination/review software.
Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Structural Engineering Related 5-10 years’ experience minimum in the AEC industry experience.
- Excellent in 3D Modelling of Structure element using Revit Structure.
- Excellent in Multidisciplinary 3D model coordination using Navisworks.
- Check model for Stage Completeness, Dimensional accuracy against modelling standards.
- Ensure Level of Quality control for Completeness and adherence to company standards of all Drawings produced.
- Help to resolve BIM design issues Co-ordination with the Architect & MEP team
- Stay informed the best practices & methodologies in BIM implementation.
- Revit family Content creation – Structural (Families such as parametric, Formula, Nested and type catalogues.
- Superior communication and interpersonal (tact, diplomacy, influence, etc.) skills essential both within the internal project team and externally etc.,
- Create Building internal / External Walkthroughs and Client Presentation on BIM projects.
- To coach / Mentor and supervise the process of BIM activities within the team.
- Demonstrate the understanding and implementing of commercial aspect of executing the project through managing the project within budget and given timeline
- Demonstrate the capability of leading a dynamic team identified for the project.