BIM Lead - Synchro
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Atkins is one of the world’s leading engineering design consultancies. We have the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time critical infrastructure projects.
As a provider of multi-disciplined technical services to the built environment, we are committed to planning, enabling and designing excellence in the delivery of first-class solutions which combines innovation, imagination and best practices
- Should be an expert BIM Software user and has experience in developing 3D digital models to support projects, tender submissions and presentations.
- Should be experienced in construction sequence modelling using various software platforms including Synchro and Navisworks etc to support projects, tender submissions and presentations
- Hands on experience of coordination in multi-discipline projects
- Not mandatory. Ideally have experience with developing digital processes and workflows to support project delivery
- Must be well versed in international BIM standards, primarily the UK PAS1192:2 & 3 & (ISO19650)
Role and Responsivities;
- Works alongside the Design/Project manager to integrate outcomes and link information delivery with design delivery.
- Sets out the information exchange protocols, focussing on interoperability, programme, QA, frequency, purpose of exchange.
- Brings to life the interdependencies of information in design delivery and embodies the contractual deliverables through a structured Master Information Delivery Plan (not just a MODEL information delivery plan)
- Work with the document control and design team to ensure delivery of the information requirements is in line with BEP
- Work with external parties involved in project delivery to ensure information exchange between all parties is planned, structured and well managed
- Maintains the model register and ensure information creation by any party is planned and communicated.