BIM Manager - Infrastructure (Utilities)
BIM Manager - Infrastructure (Utilities)
This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Atkins is one of the worlds’ leading engineering design consultancies with a strong reputation in the Environmental Engineering Sector. We have the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time critical infrastructure projects.
In the infrastructure sector we have a rapidly expanding workload and an exciting portfolio of roads, rail, water and building development projects. As such we are seeking Infrastructure BIM Manager to be a part of our team.
We currently have an outstanding opportunity for BIM Manager in our rapidly expanding team in Bangalore GDC. An ideal opportunity for individuals looking to develop their international experience by working with a multidiscipline team of Water & Environmental team providing a comprehensive design service to our clients
- Formulate Infrastructure BIM strategy in collaboration with key stakeholders. Build, create and ensure appropriate Infrastructure BIM organization design to deliver the strategy. Prioritize the appropriate service offerings as per internal skill readiness. Develop and Maintain best practices/techniques of BIM. Infrastructure BIM Strategy sign off and implementation of key milestones
- Identify and provide solutions/ services for emerging trends in BIM in Infrastructure space. Attract and induct talent to develop and maintain best practices / techniques of BIM competency of the GDC. Develop strong relationship with BIM leaders within Atkins resulting in inflow on BIM projects/work. Identify and target the needs of the internal and external clien ts
- Identification of skills required for the future. Recruit technically qualified BIM talent.Strong experience on Infrastructure BIM (wet utilities/dry utilities/power/ geospatial/roads) and associated technologies. Strong knowledge in the infrastructure design
- Shape the technical capability of the workforce to the desirable level for the future whilst ensuring high quality delivery in the present. Have strong knowledge of BIM tools (Autodesk Infraworks, Autodesk Navis work, REVIT, AutoCAD Civil 3D)
- Should have good visualization skills and ability to provide direction on projects of complex nature. Delivers best in class quality optimised resource management whilst meeting and exceeding stakeholder expectations. Identify internal skill gaps and provide appropriate training
- Technical capability development. Delivering integrated Infrastructure BIM projects. Develop BIM standards library. Develop new workflow processes. Develop quality checking process
- The BIM Manager will be reporting to Practice Managers
- Work force planning, quality, and way forward on new tools and technology and he should be the point of contact for workforce planning, skill and performance management needs and delivery measurement, reports, productivity status updates
- Leverage automation opportunities to increase efficiency and to meet / speak with internal & external client(s) as and when required
- Graduate / Post Graduate degree Engineering
- Diploma in Engineering
- Professionally qualified (eg. CEng, IEng etc.)
- Proven ability to influence at the highest level and articulate a compelling business case for growth
- Ability to work collaboratively and experience of working across virtual teams
- Ability to secure commitment from individuals without formal line management authority
- Able to create effective business development strategies and lead plans for major opportunities
- Should have spent at 5+ years in a leadership role. Significant technical expertise in BIM and associated technologies along with leadership skills to collaborate multiple units (in a large sector)
- Demonstrable evidence of ability to create and sustain long-term client relationships and coach/develop others to do likewise. A strategic thinker with the ability to understand and anticipate changing markets then turn thinking into action
- 12+ years or more - 5+ years in technical roles, 5+ years in managing roles, 2+ years in Infrastructure BIM
- Perform packages assigned independently with minimum guidance from the seniors in the discipline
- Applies professional knowledge and experienced judgement, but refers to more senior staff for more complex matters. Shall undertake studies, analysis and prepare recommendations for formal review by seniors
- Shall check the work of junior members of the team. Shall ensure effective communication and coordination on assigned tasks between all the disciplines
- Responsible for compliance with Atkins QA/QC procedures and implementation of procedures. Managing one’s own time and time of others reporting to them. Keep abreast of latest trends and technologies in the BIM environment. Experience of working on international standards is an added advantage
- Working knowledge of sustainable design principles.
Rewards & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Performance Incentives
- Employees’ Provident Fund Scheme (PF)
- Medical Insurance for the employee, family & dependent parents*
- Accident Insurance coverage for the employee.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs