Atkins are looking for a BIM Technician to be based in KSA.
SNC Lavalin's Atkins business is one of the largest multidisciplinary, multi sector engineering design consultancies in the world and is part of the SNC Lavalin Group.
As one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies with a leading track record in the defence sector,
Atkins are ideally placed to respond to this market. We have a broad establishment and proud, 50 year history throughout the Middle East region.
We provide a full range of design, engineering and project management services for buildings, transportation and other infrastructure programmes.
Atkins in the Middle East now employs around 2,000 staff serving Gulf clients across all market sectors from offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait City, Manama, Muscat, Riyadh, and Sharjah.
- Will support the Engineering Site Supervision Teams and execute the day to day development, establishment and implementation of BIM in the Buildings Design Team.
- Will be responsible for the effective implementation and compliance of BIM standards, processes and protocols both at organization and project level.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, or Engineering. A Master’s degree will be a plus.
- At least 10 years’ experience in BIM Implementation on major projects or program.
- Must have experience working on various multi-story building, rail projects and Infrastructure projects as part of the Consultant or Contractor. A site supervision experience will be a plus.
- Must have experience with BIM Industry Standards e.g. PAS1192, BS1192 and ISO 19650.
- Support & manage BIM production operations, required corporate software, and interoffice collaboration on these platforms together with IT staff, office staff and project staff.
- Advanced capabilities with BIM authoring and proprietary software applications such as: Revit, Civil 3D, AECOsim, Dynamo, Navisworks, VICO, Cost X, Synchro, Assemble, BIM 360 or similar applications.
- Possess excellent English communication skills with an ability to form effective relationship with project delivery team, Client, and Contractor. Arabic speaking will be a plus.
- Excellent writing skills in preparing letters, technical instructions, analytical reports, and presentations.
- Preferably with experience in the United Arab Emirates.
Rewards & Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes
- A competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance
- Transportation allowance
- 22 calendar days annual leave (based on 5 day working week)
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Assistance program
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs