This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Faithful+Gould have a great opportunity for a Building Surveyor within our Southampton office. The opportunity will be focused around furthering existing client relationships and driving further growth and technical acumen in our current team, currently enjoying great success across multiple sectors within the region.
The Southampton Building Surveying team is connected well into our wider building surveying operations, allowing support and collaboration with over 160 Building Surveying colleagues nationwide. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to bring their own skills, network and personality to take forward a growing team in a positive, professional and collaborative environment.
- MRICS Chartered Building Surveyor
- BSc (Hons) in Building Surveying or a similar equivalent degree accredited by RICS
- Demonstrable experience in managing and delivering large consultancy services to the Building Surveying market
- Ability to contribute towards securing new business opportunities for Faithful+Gould
- Knowledge of the local markets, including Hampshire, Dorset and Sussex, will be advantageous but not essential
- Key Client Account Management
- Full Driving licence and ability/willingness to be mobile across Hampshire, Dorset and Sussex (with ad-hoc travel to other Faithful+Gould offices as required)
As a Building Surveyor, you will be part of a team and will gain experience of the building surveying discipline on a wide variety of surveying projects:
- Helping compile scopes of work
- Contributing to project planning and execution
- Develop a detailed understanding of construction technology and building services
- Attending design team and construction stage team meetings
- Learning to work collaboratively on large scale survey projects
- Assisting in the preparation of KPI or project benchmarking information
- Liaising with your senior colleagues to ensure technical deliverables are delivered on time to the client requirements
- Attending site under own initiative and conduct accurate surveys where appropriate
- Managing own workload
- Undertake all matters relating to the agreed training plan
- Liaise with wider Faithful+Gould business around building surveying best practice and new business opportunities
- Develop new business and repeat business from existing clients within region
- Attend sector led events locally and nationally to promote the Faithful+Gould business
You should possess a willingness to continue to develop your career through our structured training programme.
Faithful+Gould develops individuals through a portfolio of training and development courses designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents. We provide a structured training scheme and endorse Continuous Professional Development Activities.
Rewards and Benefits:
Faithful+Gould offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, well-being, financial and lifestyle choices.
All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://www.yourrewardatkins.com
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not refer to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Faithful+Gould, part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
Faithful+Gould recognise that there are many well qualified people who are looking to further their career, but who cannot commit to full time employment. We support flexible working arrangements and are interested to discuss how we can accommodate individual requirements
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs