This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Why join us?
Our team is growing! Faithful+Gould seeks a Business Analyst who will apply analytical skills to business requests and communicate these business wants/needs in a clear manner. A key part of this is ensuring these requests or requirements are consistent, clear, and concise. The emphasis in the role is on annual capital budget, quarterly reforecasts, monthly financial reporting and analysis, and rate support. It will be important to understand the needs from the business perspective and translate them into a form that can be understood and acted on by the client. This position will work closely with engineering and construction department leaders. The position is highly analytical and involves the compilation, analysis, interpretation, and presentation of complex financial information. This position has the opportunity of being remote.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project controls and consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with several high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the Fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Prepare annual capital budget and 10-year capital plan
- Provide quarterly reforecasts, and monthly financial reporting, variance analysis, and variance explanations.
- Prepares written and verbal deliverables and reports, including visual presentation of financial data.
- Presents analysis results as needed for management and client reviews.
- May perform such other duties as the supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
What will you contribute?
- Energy Sector experience preferred
- B.S. degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management, Engineering or related with a minimum of two (2) years relevant experience preferred
- Good technical writing, analytical and communications skills essential, including ability to present concepts verbally.
- AACE, CPA, CMA, CISA or CFE preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and SharePoint.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials, Oracle ERP, PowerPlan or UI Planner
- Familiarity with the use of Microsoft Outlook or equivalent e-mail program is desired as well as the use of Internet and other information processing and storage techniques to support research of alternatives.
What we offer at Faithful+Gould:
At Faithful+Gould, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!
Faithful+Gould is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please review Faithful+Gould Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs