Business Development Manager
We build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of our ideas.
On July 3, 2017, Atkins was acquired by SNC-Lavalin. Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global, fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. The combined entity of Atkins and SNC-Lavalin has created one of the largest global engineering and project management consultancies with approximately 50,000 employees and operating across 50 countries.
For more information, visit www.atkinsglobal.com.
Director/Manager -Business Development (Manila Based)
- Develops the business development and win-work strategy for their region, and agrees top-line revenue targets
- Developing new and ultimately repeat-client business as well as support in the develop key client strategies
- Maintain personal connection with clients to seek client feedback and monitor Atkins performance
- Report to Business Heads and Project Directors as appropriate
- Drive top line revenue growth through single discipline and multi-discipline sales
- Promotes or facilitates brand building activities through marketing and events.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree Holder with more than 15 years of experience in the Property/Infrastructure sector, preferably both international and in-country
- Must be able to work independently reaching out to the industry and leading the country-specific marketing drive
- Must be able to build and maintain client relationship as account manager before, during and after winning the project