Business Process Mapping & Reengineering Manager
Acuity are currently looking for candidates to further develop their Management Consultancy Service Line to both support future growth and support in the delivery of projects across the MEA region. The ideal candidate should be someone who has worked in a Management Consultant capacity preferably with a Big Four Consultancy or Global strategy houses or international management consultancies in the Middle East region.
Candidates should have between 8+ years’ relevant experience in Business Process Management (BPM) work, and be flexible to work on multidisciplinary engagements with cross-border teams in the Middle East region.
In Acuity you would be joining our Consultants in supporting government agencies and large multinational companies in Real Estate, Transport & Aviation Sectors, Cities and Urban Infrastructure with the implementation of innovative process improvements. We analyze our clients’ strategy and challenges, current practices, how their processes really perform, compare them to international best practice, and design solutions with lasting impact and benefits to our clients.
The role is based in KSA and may require travel. The candidate will be working across a number of industry sectors i.e. Transport & Aviation, Government Agencies, Utilities, Cities & Urban Infrastructure, Defense, Oil & Gas. The candidate will work alongside experienced Consultants and Technical Specialists from our Parent Group.
As a Consultant your responsibilities include:
- Onsite delivery of engagements, including:
- Current State Assessment
- International Benchmarking
- Gap Analysis
- Process Framework
- Business Process Mapping and Reengineering
- Policy, Procedures Development
- Governance Structure and DoA
- Performance Management Framework
- BPM experience with technical know-how in the key sectors mentioned above. Any BPM experiences on shared services will be a positive.
- Support in stakeholder engagement and presentations to clients
- Due diligence studies on client’s procedures and processes in an effort to enhance efficiency and eliminate waste
- Quality assessments, audits and enhancements on existing policies, processes and procedures
- Manage the processes & procedures change, and train & guide teams on processes & procedures improvements
- Assist in the development of tools and template to support successful delivery
- Build road maps for a range of processes & procedures design deliverables including, but not limited to, strategic alternatives, value stream analysis, failure mode and effect analysis (FMEA), business architectures and process standards
- Support in any business development activities including the preparation of bids, pricing and content development
Basic & Technical Competencies
The basic & technical competencies include:
- University education
- 8+ years of relevant experience in Management Consulting (preferably with Big 4) or a relevant position with transferable skills
- Experience in business process management, lean six sigma, process mining, automation
- Experience in business process management tools, knowledge of ARIS is a plus.
- Ability to structure a large amount of information within a process framework
- Self-motivated and determined to pursue continuous improvement, which is essential to processes & procedures development
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving skills
- Strong data management skills and attention to details
- Great sense of responsibility
- Great presentation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in using MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio, Project)
Basic understanding of Project management including:
- Stakeholder Management
- Schedule Management
- Risk Management
- Cost Management
- Resource Management
- Demonstrate drive, enthusiasm and commitment to projects while projecting a professional image
- Consistently achieves high quality standards and requires limited direction and supervision
- Function confidently and competently within client environment and has a positive impact on clients’ perception of Acuity
- Shows flexibility in tasks and location, and deals well with ambiguity
- Understands when to ask for support and using the correct channels
- Able to make decisions, act on own initiative and operate in a proactive manner with a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills – written and spoken English is essential (Arabic preferred)
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Planning and Organizational agility: Accurately scopes length and difficulty of projects, setting realistically aggressive objectives and goals. Compensates for roadblocks and looks ahead to see impact on dependent activities.
Rewards & Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Transportation allowance
- Medical and life insurance cover
- 22 calendar days annual leave
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants