Business Process Specialist
The department is looking for an experienced Business Process Specialist to join our growing team, to work collaboratively on building an integrated system, process mapping, project health-checks in current and future projects based in Montreal and elsewhere in Canada.
- Create, develop ad maintain a new integrated system for project management services
- Organize and facilitate organizational process workshops involving users and process requirements.
- Liaise with project groups and Joint Venture partners to assist in defining, interpreting, and implementing project enhancements.
- Challenge existing processes and implement action plans and improvements.
- Define KPI’s, carry out professional measuring and monitoring, as well as provision of feedback on performance of business processes.
- Demonstrate and educate Business users that are responsible for the operation and management of various business processes.
- Create, improve, finalize and present business process flow charts. Review on a regular basis.
Your success factors:
- Strong communication skills – written, oral, interpersonal, both in English and in French;
- Comfortable in facilitating meetings, ability to persuade, strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Track record in business process modelling, documenting processes, implementing improvements.
- Ability to effectively interpret and understand client’s requirements.
- Experience in evaluating problems and identifying unique approaches to better manage a project.
- Ability to multi-task, deal with ambiguity and potential conflicts in a cross functional environment.
- Knowledge of working with ERP systems and process automation
- Working knowledge of Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, MS Project, SharePoint. Power BI
- Understanding of the principles of Lean and Six Sigma
- Open to travel (in Canada)
- University degree in an engineering discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience related to Engineering and Construction.
- Green Belt Lean 6 Sigma and/ord Kaizen experience an asset.