Business Reporting Analyst
Here at SNC-Lavalin’s Ottawa office, we believe in developing our employees to their utmost potential. We promote teamwork and collaboration, which is why our culture speaks for itself; our people are motivated to give their best and have a sense of personal fulfillment. Each member of our team is integral in ensuring a positive work place backed by a company committed to the safety of its employees.
The O&M division is currently looking for a Business Reporting Analyst.
Reporting to the Maintenance Director, the incumbent will be responsible to ensure our firm’s business needs work well in coordination with our IT resources
- Managing inventory, handling tickets and resolving technical issues on SNC proprietary devices
- Analyzing business operations and processes
- Identifying business needs and opportunities
- Drawing up plans to make strategic use of the available opportunities
- Making recommendations on business or IT systems, test systems, along with the creation of supporting documentation and manuals
- Interacting with developers, business stakeholders and various subject matter experts.
- College diploma or University Degree in a related field
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft suite, specifically Excel
- Strong and precise analytical skills required
- Must be a good communicator with excellent teamwork skills.
- The individual will also find it useful to stay current on industry trends and best practices in business operations, technology and finance.
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the recruitment and hiring process as required by Company policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Successful applicants will be notified about SNC-Lavalin’s accommodation policies at the time the employment offer is extended, and the information will be shared with new personnel during the onboarding process.