This vacancy has now expired... why not:
Working out of SNC-Lavalin’s office in Sweeny, Texas and with members within the Oil & Gas Sector, the CAD Drafting team is responsible for the technical accuracy and quality of CAD drawings and delivery of corporate & client drafting needs. The team is committed to meeting the external and internal needs of SNC-Lavalin’s stakeholders worldwide, while presenting a clear and consistent corporate identity.
As a CAD Drafter in the SNC-Lavalin’s Drafting department and reporting to the Site Supervisor, you will work as part of the Refinery Owner Design Team and will be responsible for creating and revising CAD drawings throughout the design and MOC processes. You will also be responsible for supporting internal client engineering and design teams on various needs for specific Oil & Gas Projects.
- Create and revise drawings based on engineering sketches and markups
- As-Built/Revise drawings based on MOC markups
- Work with Engineers and Designers to refine drawings
- Understand and comply with current drafting standards and symbols
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be able to work safely in an office environment
- 2 -5 years of experience using AutoCAD
- GTX Raster CAD and SAP experience preferred
- Technical knowledge of P&ID drawings, layout, and symbols
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings of all disciplines.
- Petrochemical industry experience with some field experience
- Self-motivated and willing to learn and progress in role
- Dedicated to overall team and project success
- Work Schedule – 5/8-hour days, typical work schedule 7:30am – 4pm
- Long Term Position – begin with 3 month trial period
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions – including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance – to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these difference.
Our Latest Articles