This vacancy has now expired... why not:
KEY ROLES RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead Design Engineer to manage, supervise and execute all piping design related activities in organization
- Responsible for coordination with other disciplines design engineers.
- Responsible for quality of models, deliverables from concept to final handover
- Planning & Scheduling
- Control of man-hours.
- Estimation of new projects.
- Contributes to developmental activities.
- Directly supervises all piping design team in organization
REQUIRED KEY SKILLS:
- Good in design of piping layouts for process plants.
- Good knowledge and familiar with Design Software- SP3D, PDS, PDMS, Auto plant, CAD Worx, Stress Analysis package etc.
- Inter-disciplinary coordination.
- Having the capacity to work as a “Piping Design Lead” is a must i.e. -supervising/handling 50,000-100,000 man-hours on an individual project.
- Computer Applications: Windows operating systems.
- Familiar with Design Software- PDS, PDMS, Auto plant, Stress Analysis package.
- Conversant with Design Codes & Standard Practices knowledge of Statutory Regulations & Codes – TAC, IBR, etc.
- Statutory codes & standards: Aware of Indian and International codes including good knowledge of CCOE, OISD, etc. .
- Experience in the design and development, self-motivated, proven team leadership skills involving managing developing system and standards and Planning. Motivating team members to achieve their objectives.
- Working as per the quality and safety requirement standards.
- Adopting a flexible and open approach towards the needs of projects.
Degree in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering from Indian University (UGC approved) or from Overseas University
18 -22 years relevant Piping Design & Detail Engineering experience, mostly in the field of Oil & Gas / Refinery/Petrochemical/Chemicals sector, with large EPC companies or Engineering Consulting organizations.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs