KEY ROLES RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead Design Engineer to manage, supervise and execute all piping design related activities in organization
- Responsible for coordination with other disciplines design engineers.
- Responsible for quality of models, deliverables from concept to final handover
- Planning & Scheduling
- Control of man-hours.
- Estimation of new projects.
- Contributes to developmental activities.
- Directly supervises all piping design team in organization
REQUIRED KEY SKILLS:
- Good in design of piping layouts for process plants.
- Good knowledge and familiar with Design Software- SP3D, PDS, PDMS, Auto plant, CAD Worx, Stress Analysis package etc.
- Inter-disciplinary coordination.
- Having the capacity to work as a “Piping Design Lead” is a must i.e. -supervising/handling 50,000-100,000 man-hours on an individual project.
- Computer Applications: Windows operating systems.
- Familiar with Design Software- PDS, PDMS, Auto plant, Stress Analysis package.
- Conversant with Design Codes & Standard Practices knowledge of Statutory Regulations & Codes – TAC, IBR, etc.
- Statutory codes & standards: Aware of Indian and International codes including good knowledge of CCOE, OISD, etc. .
- Experience in the design and development, self-motivated, proven team leadership skills involving managing developing system and standards and Planning. Motivating team members to achieve their objectives.
- Working as per the quality and safety requirement standards.
- Adopting a flexible and open approach towards the needs of projects.
Degree in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering from Indian University (UGC approved) or from Overseas University
18 -22 years relevant Piping Design & Detail Engineering experience, mostly in the field of Oil & Gas / Refinery/Petrochemical/Chemicals sector, with large EPC companies or Engineering Consulting organizations.