Chief Project Controls Manager
Chief Project Controls Manager
Our Minneapolis Team is growing! This is a key role within our Industrial Sector and will be leading our services efforts in the Agri-food market as well as collaborating with our national teams to further develop existing client relationships and project execution. This role will be based in our Minneapolis office reporting to the Agri-food Subsector Lead. This role will be a key contributor to our Agri-food team as a technical expert. The Chief Project Controls Manager will also lead by example and be focus on project controls and industrial estimating services efforts will be in line with the Faithful+Gould long term business plan. The Chief Project Controls Manager will have an established understanding of the marketplace and proven experience identifying business opportunities and managing relationships with key clients in the Industrial sectors This is a full time, internal position that comes with robust benefits. We seek individuals who are searching for long-term tenure and career growth with Faithful+Gould!
• Oversees the direction of the Minneapolis/Industrial sector estimating team.
• Develops and implements the cost estimating business development plans and activities.
• Provides guidance to all staff involved in estimate.
• Manages or consults on the technical aspects of large engagements and mitigates risk.
• Acts as lead interface with client and related project team members and develops full understanding of the scope of the project. Understands client expectations, requirements and requested deliverables.
• Maintains personal chargeability in excess of 75% or at a rate designated by regional management.
• Writes, develops and reviews technical sections of proposals, as needed.
• Reviews technical products for continual improvement.
• Works with local office management/Director to implement the office business strategy.
• Wins work through effective QA/QC, technical excellence and service delivery.
• Ensures engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures take place for all assigned projects.
• Provides senior level general project management support as necessary (e.g., financial/operational budgeting, consolidation, analysis, forecasting; business development; pricing; billing; key client/consultant relationship management).
• Technical and management support for key accounts
• Supports the F+G Americas business strategy with a continued commitment to business growth.
• Participates in the development, planning and implementation of public relations programs in the local market and global sector(s); develops press releases and participates in selective industry associations and community activities in a leadership role and client engagement events.
• Collaborates and contributes to continuous improvement and development of local marketing initiatives and projects supporting Minneapolis market and global sector growth.
• A Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Architecture, Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Construction or related field is preferred.
• Have at least 15 years of experience in an industry related role with a proven track record.
• Be highly articulate with a clear and analytical approach to problem solving and strong decision-making abilities.
• Experience as a Lead Project Controls Manager with strong P6 and cost management
• Strong experience with Industrial projects
• Solid and positive relationships with corporate occupies and end users to establish brand and service offerings.
• Have a thorough understanding and hands on expertise in utilizing Information Technology in the performance of work.
• Professional registration in field of practice is required, if available, e.g., PMP, CPPM, LEED, AACE.
• Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
• Competitive salary
• Broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• Generous timeoff benefits
• 401 (k) with employer match
• Flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
• Career development opportunities through our corporate university
• Highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
• Valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould is an equal opportunity, drug free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view statement
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to F+G, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Our Latest Articles