This vacancy has now expired... why not:
We are currently looking for an Civil Engineer to join our diverse and growing team of civil, structural, mechanical, EICA, process engineers, asset management, project management and BIM technicians who provide industry leading water and sewerage services.
As a result of a successful AMP7 bidding campaign we have secured work for many of the UKs water companies who will be delivering multi £bn of work over the next 5+ years. The AMP7 programmes are ramping up and we need motivated and technically skilled individuals to join our dynamic client and D&B partnerships.
Our team doesn’t just work on projects for UK water companies; we are also developing the range of water engineering, design, asset & project management services that we provide to a growing and diverse range of UK and international clients including water solutions for some of the biggest and most complex transportation projects around.
There has never been a more exciting time to join our rapidly growing team!
The role will require knowledge and understanding of UK standards, and experience of local water companies will be beneficial.
The Civil Engineer will possess some previous experience in the UK water industry and shall be able to work both independently and as part of regional / national teams.
As a Civil Engineer you will:
- have a passion for technical excellence
- have experience in ensuring services meet required quality standards through Quality Planning and Control.
- be working towards Chartership with a relevant organisation
- have technical expertise in civil design engineering, together with an understanding of engineering principles
The successful applicant will be responsible for the delivery of a range of clean and wastewater projects from conception through to construction.
Main responsibilities will include:
- general data gathering and understanding of data requirements
- preparation of written reports, calculations, specifications, feasibility, outline and detail designs supported by contract documents
- completion of client reporting systems
- delivery of work to time and budget
ATKINS, part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.