This vacancy has now expired... why not:
We are currently looking for Civil Engineer for Oman
- Background in either Consultancy, Contracting or Operations
- Design and specifications of Civil Systems.
- Specific process knowledge of relevant international standards
- Degree qualified Civil Engineer
- Minimum of 5+ years experience.
- Commercially aware and familiar with Contract documentation and its implementation.
- Capable of meeting and dealing with Senior Management.
- Computer Literate.
- Experience of working in the Middle East or other expatriate environments.
- Corporate membership of relevant professional institution (ideally having achieved Chartered status)
- Project management experience within a consultancy environment.
- Good Communication skills.
- Time Management.
- Meets deadlines.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Capable of leading a design team of engineers and technicians to undertake concept design and specification as well as ensuring proper sit management during construction and commissioning.
- Middle East experience
- Omani national or a candidate with in country with NOC is preferred.
- Numerical functions including computation checking
- Assistance in preparation of documentation
- Elementary surveying duties in relation to both pre and post contract duties.
- Responsible, under guidance for assistance on project delivery.
- Site valuations
- Involvement in tender evaluations
- Low level contract administration
- Measurement from drawings and quantity take offs
Salary and Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance
- Transportation allowance
- 22 working days annual leave
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee assistance Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants