Civil Engineering Project Processor.
Civil Engineering Project Processor.
Civil Engineering Project Processor
Why join us?
We are Hiring! Atkins seeks an energetic and highly motivated self-starter to join our Henderson, NV Civil Engineering Group as a Civil Engineering Project Processor. This candidate will provide assistance to our technical manager by coordinating and performing a variety of technical duties. Familiarity with engineering or related project work, processing and tracking civil design project submittals, permits, projects, reports and correspondences with regulatory agencies is preferred!
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. Atkins has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years. Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Works closely with Lead Coordinator / Processor.
- Performs work which involves diversified technical duties of a professional level, typically requiring specialized skills and experience in support of assigned projects.
- Prepares applications and submits packages of improvement plans, plats, reports, calculations and/or specifications to applicable AHJs for review and approval.
- Authority having jurisdiction (AHJ) include, but aren’t necessarily limited to, municipalities, utility companies, governmental agencies, improvement districts, etc.
- Tracks submittal packages through the AHJ’s respective review and approval processes and is up-to-date on the status of all submitted packages.
- Coordinates with clients for issuance of check(s) for review and/or permitting fees along with following up with AHJs on a regular basis to ensure timely receipt of review comments and/or approvals
- Organizes and maintains file system, engineering and other records pertaining to the projects.
- May assist in production coordination, and/or in the planning, organization and documentation of projects.
- May assist in the preparation of fee proposals and scopes of work.
- May provide database support for projects, to include document control, project logs, etc.
- May provide technical writing support.
- May perform such other duties as the supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
What will you contribute?
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) plus two to four years related experience is preferred.
- Good technical writing, analytical ability and computer skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project is preferred.
- Job requires ability to process paper and electronic documents and use computer.
- Ability to travel to agencies, clients, etc., as necessary.
- Must have a good understanding of engineering terminology and deliverables.
- General Competencies expected are as follows: Client Service, Commitment,
- Communication, Innovation & Continuous Improvement, Professionalism, Quality, and Teamwork
What we offer at Atkins:
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedules
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please review Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Our Latest Articles
Recently viewed jobs