Civil/Structural Engineer - PMC (Bangalore Location)
- Detailed study of the GFC drawings & specifications to report the discrepancies if any to Construction Manger
- Calculation of quantities wrt GFC drawings & Assisting Commercial / Contract Manager
- Review & Check Shop Drawings & advise comments to PM/CM
- Ensure timely handing over of work front from one contractor to other
- Record deliveries of materials by contractor and update CM / Planning Manager on day to day basis
- Verifying all BBS received from site contractors & assist CM
- Inspection works on day to day basis
- Coordinate with contractor & advise CM for clarification of any missing / required information
- Checking and signed off set-outs, Steel reinforcement, Shuttering, concreting, water proofing works & coordinate with MEP team for any installation of MEP elements
- Get conduct field quality test as per quality plan maintain complete record of tests. Provide records to CM
- Recording & Reporting CM about quality issue and assist in issuing NCR's, Site instruction, PM instruction and preparing log of documents
- Ensure signing off and maintain record of Pour cards, Check-lists and quality testing
- Assist CM in raising & responding RFI's received from Contractor
- Follow ups with contractor for complying establish weekly work plan
- Ensure the strict compliance of site safety plan. Monitoring safety parameters & inform PM/CM and contractor for any non-compliance
- Supervision & recording of day to day work progress and provide details to CM / Planning manager
- Initiate closer / repose action for all RFI's & RFA's in consultation with PM/CM including maintaining a log and transmission to contractors
- Verify As-Built survey and cross-check as-built drawings
- Attend coordination meetings.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications;
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Degree qualified: BE/B Tech in Civil Engineering
- 8+ years of experience and preferably have experience similar to this project/role;
- Overseas working experience would be an added qualification, though working experience in India is mandatory.
- Professional membership is desirable.
- Demonstrable track record in the delivery of large multi-functional projects;
- In-depth knowledge of project controls procedures.
- A “rounded profile”, comfortable with planning, analysis and managing process and commercial considerations. The successful candidate will also be able to mobilise people and teams and drive for a successful delivery.
- As a member of the PMC you will be required to maintain a healthy working relationship with Client and Contractor staff.
Rewards and Benefits
We offer an excellent package for the right candidate.